THE NIMBLE AND LIGHTWEIGHT CUTTING HEAD
AREAS OF APPLICATION
The (Woodcracker® CL series) cutting head is available in different sizes and mounting variants and is suitable for a wide range of applications. These robust products are low-maintenance and wear-resistant thanks to cathodic dip priming, powder coating and high-strength Hardox® steel. Easily attached via a simple plug-and-play system. Thanks to the different options of the CL series, you are guaranteed to find the right product for your application.
- Harvest of small trees and shrubs, in small woodland areas
- Harvesting of short rotation coppice
- Cultivation and landscape preservation
- In agricultural use on the farm loader/tractor
- Ideally suited for landscapers, private forest owners, forestry and contracting companies, gardeners and professionals from the municipal landscape maintenance sector
- Can be used in fields, on slopes, in marshy areas
Attention: Woodcracker® CL is not suitable for safety tree felling. The secure hold of the cut material cannot be guaranteed. For this application, we recommend the Woodcracker® C.
- Rigid attachment for swing drive on excavator side
- Cylinder swivel unit (optional)
• can be swivelled by 2 x 48
• low maintenance
- Accumulation grapple for faster working with weak material
- Autospeed enables faster cutterbar closure, increases harvesting performance and reduces fuel consumption